EH&S National Training Manager
Triumvirate Environmental is seeking a dynamic and innovative Training Product Manager to reimagine the delivery and growth of our EHS training business. In this role, the successful candidate will manage a team responsible for content design, delivery, and marketing to a diverse set of external clients. He or she will work closely with senior technical leadership and marketing to not only build a robust training capability but also to drive revenue growth from training classes and seminars.
The primary goal of the product manager is to develop a leading edge EH&S training business within Triumvirate that delivers technical content across a variety of delivery channels. This business line will serve primarily our national client and prospect base. The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience working in EdTech or in a professional services training environment; experience in regulated industries desirable (e.g., life sciences, military, healthcare)
- Knowledge of and experience with LMS platforms, people management, curriculum design, and adult learning methodologies
- Developed learning tools across all delivery channels (in person, online, printed)
- Appetite for learning and be comfortable tackling technical and dense subject matter; EH&S experience not necessary but advantageous
- Successfully managed a small to mid-size team of people
- A track record of owning and delivering on financial results tied to a product portfolio
- Successfully built educational programs for new markets
- Experience utilizing data analytics
- Experience challenging the status quo and devising creative solutions to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing abilities
- Be self-directed and able to work in a variety of industry settings and client expectations
Roles and responsibilities:
- Help develop the business strategy for client facing trainings with a focus on revenue growth
- Manage and grow learning assets that span from live classroom training to fully online and adaptive learning products
- Oversee strategic client training programs that satisfy regulatory requirements or client needs
- Continuously innovate around new product development based on product/market fit
- Provide strategic insight into emerging technologies within the EH&S industry
- Partner with centralized sales and marketing teams to develop the go to market strategy for products
- Travel to meet with prospects and clients across the country
- Lead integration of programs and offerings within the larger organization, building collaborative relationships across the enterprise.
- Oversee the tracking and report participation metrics, required renewal, and recertification needs of our clients
- Manage vendor relationships
Bachelors degree or higher in a related field.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing national environmental services firm. With offices and operations throughout the United States, Triumvirate provides process industry clients with diverse services and advice to assist them with EH&S operations critical to their success. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package, which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
Individuals with disabilities and protected veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.