We keep the world moving by keeping risk out of the way.
Everstream Analytics risk scores and predictive insights set the world's supply chain standard, helping global companies turn supply chains into business-changing, market-shifting, competition-crushing assets. Removing the traditional blinders of traditional data - we offer more complete information, sharper analysis, and accurate predictions. Companies like Google, Schneider Electric, Unilever, and Campbell's rely on Everstream Analytics to push their supply chains to be faster, smarter, safer, and sustainable! What Matters Most to Everstreamers
Doing our best, no matter what challenges lie in front of us. We're sharp, focused, determined, and as a team, we're unstoppable. Of course, we have values like "integrity" and "honesty"-that's a given-but our core values run deeper: Audacity
| We are bold. We break through the status quo and do what others haven't, can't or won't Grit
| We get the job done and keep going, so our customers can do the same Optimism
| We have a can-do attitude, and instead of saying "no", we figure out how Virtue
| We do what's right, the right way-especially when it's difficult Solidarity
| When we celebrate each other and our differences, we all do betterPOSITION OVERVIEW
Our company delivers operational supply chain insights based on data and predictive analytics. As a Full-Stack Engineer you will work within an agile team to develop and deploy applications and features that are used in customer-facing SaaS solutions for supply chain risk management. You will be using the latest in cloud-native technologies to deliver secure, highly-available solutions enabling our clients to reduce the volatility in their supply chain operations and increase the value of their businesses. 100% Remote Position (virtual office) Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Design and develop software to meet business requirements, perform unit tests, and fix bugs.
- Scope of work will span front-end (UI/UX), back-end (APIs) and data stores.
- Work closely with your team to define requirements and come up with technical solutions
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve production issues
- Create useful documentation for any tooling and services developed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with on-site and remote teams
- Experience meeting business needs with deliverables under tight deadlines.
- 3+ years of modern Python web development experience
- 3+ years of front-end web development experience, including
- 1+ years experience working delivering client-facing applications with AWS
- 1+ years experience with Linux / Ubuntu
- Familiarity with OWASP
- Experience with microservices and evented architectures.
- Geospatial / GIS experience
- Domain experience in Supply-Chain and/or the Transportation industry
Thanks to our remarkable people we are at the forefront of change and bringing cutting-edge products and services to market. We focus on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential. Our culture is cultivated from resiliency, responsiveness and critical thinking and are integrated into every aspect of what we do. If you share in our passion to revolutionize the supply chain industry with disruptive technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Everstream Analytics.