With over 24 years in the automotive services industry, we lead through our core values and our purpose of providing world class service to our customers. Provide opportunities for all the employees to reach their full potential and deliver on our commitments to our clients and customers. We do the right thing by offering a robust benefits package including day-one benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K), vacation plans to support work-life balance, leadership development programs and coaching, career growth opportunities, and exposure to multiple business models in the automotive space.
The Planner works as a support specialist in developing partnerships between different functions to support the service centers. Manages communication and projects related to improving performance of the service centers. The position reviews service centers performance and facilitate cooperation and coordination between headquarters and the centers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze centers performance and drive business decisions to improve service levels and efficiencies.
- Lead projects to drive improvements, implement new tools, and deploy enhanced systems in collaboration with other functions.
- Manage effective communication and liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure the requirements are identified, assessed, and appropriately integrated into the project.
- Effectively coordinate, plan, and manage internal and external meetings.
- Manage centers workload by preparing monthly data using cross functional input and facilitate regional meetings.
- Research business issues to define risks and identify opportunities.
- Leverage industry best practices and continuously improve process.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- PMP certification desirable
- 7+ years Customer Support and managing projects to improve customer's experience.
- Working knowledge of planning processes, Excel, and data analysis.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and with other cross-functional teams.
- Capability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Presentation skills of data and facts to larger audience including senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Caliber is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.