Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Project Coordinator, Business Operations
The Project Coordinator, Business Operations supports Admitted and Non-Admitted Property & Casualty products written in North America and Bermuda for Allied World.
The Project Coordinator is a key member of the Business Operations project team, responsible for delivering projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing and managing project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM).
The Project Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the execution of project deliverables by cross-functional project teams (IT, Actuarial, Legal & Compliance, Reinsurance, Finance, and Claims), working on behalf of underwriting and operational teams while interfacing with internal resources to meet and support changing needs and business strategies. This includes supporting development of operational workflow and system efficiencies, system testing, training documentation and delivery, new or enhanced product offerings and corporate initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing cross-functional solutions.
- Generate, update, maintain and distribute documents (i.e., project plans/schedules, procedure and process work flow documentation, training manuals, and materials) to Underwriting and Operations.
- Perform and document business requirements.
- Complete user acceptance testing, document testing feedback and lessons learned.
- Coordinate meetings and handle appointments - scheduling interfacing with all levels of internal resources within the organization including IT, Actuarial, Legal & Compliance, Reinsurance, Finance and Claims requiring the ability to communicate issues clearly and effectively. Create and distribute meeting minutes.
- Recognize and escalate issues that occur during project execution.
- Create and maintain Underwriter’s and Account Coordinator’s training manual for a document management system (DMS).
- Participate as needed to support special projects and Enterprise-wide initiatives.