Exceptional Project Manager Opportunity
A top, rapidly growing local residential single family/multifamily homebuilder in Northern Arkansas is looking to hire a seasoned Residential Project Manager! We offer top compensation along with great benefits. If you are looking to advance your career or simply looking to make a change we are the company for you.
This position requires a minimum of 5+ years experience as a Project Manager within a residential or multifamily construction setting.Project Manager Core Skills Include:
Project Manager Core Responsibilities Include:
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects
- Experience managing and adhering to strict budgets
- High accumen for attention to detail
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Mark Systems/IDK software preferred
- Organized with ability manage and create multiple timelines/schedules
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations
- Ability to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, customers, and City/County/State officials.
Project Manager Salary and Benefits
- Ability to predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Audit project schedules every two weeks by walking the sites and verifying work stages
- Collaborate with the Superintendents on creating a logistics and building sequence plan for each project and present at the pre-purchasing meeting
- Exceptional time management skills
- Provide project updates in weekly communication meetings about strategy, adjustments, progress and home/building closings
- Review home inspections, respond to which items will be completed, coordinate work with Superintendent and inspect the work once completed
- Ability to work independently and with minimal structure while exercising great judgment
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted. For additional information on this opportunity, contact Tim Hatch directly at 605-305-3793. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Commesurate Upon Experience
- Full Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.