Arranta Bio is a visionary contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that partners with companies seeking to develop and manufacture complex biological drugs and innovative therapies. Our dedicated team, state-of-the-art facilities, and unparalleled resources are crucial for advancing products from development to commercial launch. Our vision is to be the trusted and innovative CDMO partner for advanced therapy pioneers, so that we can bring life-changing therapeutics to patients. We partner with our clients to make treatments that can benefit vast patient populations, working across many indications. Arranta Bio's mission is to change healthcare through our intrepid and daring team engaging with clients to develop, manufacture, and supply breakthrough therapies that transform lives. Arranta Bio continues to expand capacity and development and manufacturing services across multiple sites with technology platforms designed to meet the evolving demands of our clients and partners. WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE
- our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are A
alue Creating, and E
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE
with a daring and intrepid team? Don't wait another minute; Apply today! JOB SUMMARY
The EHS Specialist I will support all aspects of EHS program development and implementation at the Arranta Bio Boxborough Site ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support the development and implementation of EHS programs such as:
- Biological Safety o Chemical Safety Management o Contractor Safety,
- Hazardous Waste Management, o Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, Lockout Tagout, Personal Protective
- Equipment, Powered Industrial Trucks, and Walking, Working Surfaces.
- Create best in-class EHS training content, that is compliant, memorable, and engaging. Teach through various methods (such as instructor-led, computer based training, and blended learning)
- Prepare environmental assessments and reports as assigned.
- Conduct or review Hazard Risk Analysis, Job Hazard Assessments, and PPE Assessments according to program requirements.
- Support hazardous waste management program and compliance.
- Own the planning and management of EHS-focused Gemba walks. Track events, findings, and actions to closure. Complete and distribute reports to communicate findings, solutions, lessons-learned and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure adequate supply of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Work with departments to ensure task hazards are assessed and appropriate PPE is identified, procured, and supplied. Communicate PPE requirements and enforce its use.
- Track EHS metrics such as EHS incident reports, training hours and communicate progress on initiatives with senior leadership and facility employees.
- Other duties as assigned