Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Commercial Relationship Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Training
- Develop new business and prospects and generate business loans through referrals, business calls, and community involvement.
- Analyze customers’ financial data, structure and negotiate credit transactions, and perform ongoing credit management.
- Service existing customer relationships to maximize profitability.
- Pursue repayment of loans and contact customers whose loans are past due or have overdrawn accounts.
- Responsible for early detection of problem loans and generation of reports for management of weak and criticized loans.
- Assist other lines of business with business development.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- Requires 2 or more years of banking, finance, or sales related experience.
- Six months or more credit analysis experience is preferred.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sales and customer service skills
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, work authorization status, disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
- Analyze and interpret numerical data
- Analyze and solve problems of a complex nature and make decisions based on a wide knowledge of many factors where application of advanced technical concepts is required for which there are not precedents
- Make independent and difficult decisions within parameters of the Bank’s loan policies
- Originate new procedures and approaches to problems
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures