Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better, and more profitable, data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa's FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.Job Description
The candidate will be responsible for reviewing, organizing and preparing for execution, a variety of commercial contracts with clients (occasionally with vendors) and consistently updating all relevant parties involved throughout the process as well as management of and compliance with the contracts after and beyond execution. They will lead a small team of Contract Administrators.
Reports directly to the Head of Business Operations. Work closely with Legal, Sales Operations, Finance, Accounting, and Product Department leaders.MAJOR DUTIES
- Manage the Contract Administrator team
- Coordinate with Legal, Business Development, Finance, Accounting, and Product Divisions to identify and manage contracts with clients from draft through execution
- Ensure that an effective contract management process is in place, and maintain and further develop methodology to document and track existing contracts
- Provide advice and guidance internally on contract negotiation and actively participate in resolution
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts
- Participate in the deal desk review process and guide contracts through our internal process and work collaboratively to expedite client signing.
- Negotiate business terms and conditions in contracts
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, cancellations, etc.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status
- Facilitate meetings on contractual matters
- Support Sales in the response and resolution of contract queries and issues with clients
- Work with various departments to obtain the necessary contract inputs
- Integrate contract inputs and assemblage of the appropriate documents
- Maintain other related documents and records for the company (e.g., insurance, company policies, etc.)
- Ensure contract execution in accordance with business specifications and company policies and procedures
- Training for Sales on creation and modification of contracts, including weekly contract tips
- Provide administrative support to Legal and Sales Operations teams
- Coordinate with Accounting on various matters that may relate to contract issues
- Identify opportunities for contract process improvements and system enhancements
- Actively pursue continuing contracts education opportunities to remain abreast of industry trends and changes to contracting laws, regulations and practices
- Work with executives on special projects from time to time
- Gather and disseminate data on certain company policies and procedures, including assist with third party due diligence requests and RFP document and policy requests
- Track authorizations and correspondence
Candidates should have the following background, skills, and qualities:
Additional InformationAll candidates must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require work sponsorship by an employer.
- Thorough understanding of commercial contracting processes, business agreements, and general business practices
- Pricing experience, including understanding of contract cost principles, accounting, finance and law
- Ability to analyze customer contract templates and identify issues
- Strong written/oral communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong business acumen, problem solving abilities, and good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments and meet critical deadlines
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Contract Lifecycle Management Tools (e.g. DocuSign or Conga)
- Ability to work with System and Business Analysts to build and optimize contract management related solutions
- BA/BS degree; advanced degree a plus; 2 to 5 years experience with commercial contract administration; Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM Certification) a plus.
- Reinforce and effectively communicate company vision; maintain successful relationships;
- Contribute to overall company profitability and growth; commitment to technological improvements and development
- Successful application of job knowledge and skills; ability to plan and organize effectively
- Ability to interact positively and communicate effectively; effective follow-through and accuracy.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.curinos.com for more information.