Account Manager Entry Level
Account Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Travel is optional but will be presented as an opportunity
- Bachelor's degree or prior sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
The Account Manager is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions. This individual will operate as the lead on all critical business accounts. The focus of this vital role is to manage the relationship with the client by creating a positive working relationship. The Account Manager is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross-functionally Work closely with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services.
- Oversee customer account management Includes developing new business along with negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure delivery to customers - Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience will be gained in this role. The ideal candidate comes with an interest in business management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers.