Responsibilities and Duties
To manage and lead the global customer services function with a goal of providing a high quality customer experience for members of the Dentons Global Services group (DGS). This includes, but is not limited to supervising the customer service team, responding to customer queries, and developing policies and procedures, all with a focus on customer satisfaction. Key Responsibilities:
RequirementsExperience & Qualifications
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the Global customer service function.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a regular basis.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings based on established SLA's, KPI's, and reporting processes and procedures.
- Responsible for leading the effort of deploying IT Support solutions globally around the world.
- Supporting tasks with potential combinations and growth opportunities around the world.
- Responsible for providing support to the NextLaw group of companies.
- Responsible for leading the End User Support COI.
- Manage costs and provide budgetary information for CS tools and A/V solutions.
- Responsible for selecting Global software for service desk, end user support, and A/V departments.
- Responsible for aligning Service Desk and Desktop support process and procedures globally.
- Responsible for escalations of VIP technical issues.
- Responsible for inventory control of Global and VIP teams.
- Provide support for virtual and on-site meeting events.
- Monitor the Global team queue for incidents ensuring all issues raised and dealt with in an effective & efficient manner, where possible ensuring these incidents do not breech agreed SLA.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders and senior leadership to agree the IT activities and priorities necessary to support the current and planned activities of user departments globally.
- Setup and configure IT and AV equipment as required for both internal and client facing events.
- Test new software and hardware, perform installations and updates for all IT equipment including desktops & laptops.
- Responsible for vendor relationships and contract related work with large vendors such as Lenovo, Dell, HP, CDW, EnPointe, etc....
- Strictly following ITIL standards to develop the service desk/desktop support environment.
- Available to travel to different locations when needed and be available for support 24x7x365 when needed.
- Support level 3 team with testing and deploying of new technologies.
- Adhere to duties as assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
Additional Information: Personal Qualities:
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Client Service skills in fast moving, high pressure and dynamic environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take ownership of issues.
- Experience with Lenovo, Dell, HP, Mac products and both Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
- Experience with imaging laptops and desktops.
- Experience with latest virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, Cisco WebEx, ON24
- Light Training Experience.
This role offers a wide variety of work in a small, hardworking team. Ideal for those who are looking to be leaders in the industry & are enthusiastic to learn. The successful candidate would ideally have an IT background with either College/University computing qualifications and has an investigative approach to problems. Also candidate who has previous experience with supporting C-Level users.
An excellent self-motivated team player, able to work under pressure and without supervision. A good communicator at all levels, tactful, diplomatic & reliable.Skills: Essential
- Supervisory skills
- Excellent Telephone manner and general communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to follow and create procedural documentation.
- Experience of Call Logging applications.
- Strong problem solving skills with an analytical mind-set.
- Sound knowledge of all of Microsoft Office versions and technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
- Knowledge of User Administration via Active Directory
BenefitsDiversity & Inclusion
- Experience of Documentation Management software
- Knowledge of the legal business
- Technology / support qualifications
- Use of scripting methodologies
- Basic knowledge of networking, switches etc
- Knowledge of IP Telephony
- ITIL Certification
Essential to our success as a global law firm is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We want a work environment where everyone can reach their potential and we have an inclusive culture which respects individual differences.
We undertake and support a number of internal and external initiatives aimed at increasing diversity within the profession and we encourage all our partners and staff to get involved.Equal Opportunities
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all.Reward and Recognition
Remuneration and benefits package will reflect the successful candidates experience and country where hired.