Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Community Options, Inc.
is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 10 states.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator
to manage all local staff recruitment and hiring of support staff as well as administrative and financial duties for the office. This role ensures that interviewing and hiring procedures comply with state and federal laws regarding employment practices.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (Administrative / Recruitment).
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Maintain information for each location regarding petty cash accounts, gas and grocery card account information, and ensure staff receive applicable training.
- Maintain local petty cash in accordance with company protocol.
- Assist local employees with benefit enrollment.
- Oversee the local staff recruitment and development efforts.
- Act as a liaison with the national Human Resources department regarding employee issues such as benefits, leaves of absences, workers compensation, and unemployment.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation, processing paperwork, reference and background checks.
- Ensure new hires meet eligibility requirements and regulations.
- Oversee HRIS system workflows, including submissions and approvals of documents to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Maintain and audit all training documentation, ensuring compliance with state and company requirements. May conduct in-house training.
- May manage one or more administrative staff.
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to:
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V