Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Quality Assurance - Document Specialist
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts, and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
The Quality Assurance position requires the monitoring and advising via reports the performance of staff throughout the Document Administration Department, to promote as well as ensure set targets and standards are being met. The QA Specialist, through detailed review, conducts audits of contract documents as well as data integrity. Where appropriate, the Quality Assurance Specialist will advise on changes required including implementation via tools and techniques to enable others to achieve the desired results.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Provide quality reviews of areas within Document Administration including, but not limited to, contracts, deeding requirements, imaging, document recordings, and system updates. Set the example for the department with strong accuracy and attention to detail in daily tasks, especially when reviewing contracts.
- Establish Quality Assurance standards of service for the department. Deliver quality reporting to supervisory and managerial staff. Be flexible and open to learning the processes of other teams in order to discover how to best assist them in meeting department quality goals.
- Ascertain that procedures (existing and updated) are properly understood, carried out and evaluated to ensure compliance with company specifications.
- Monitor performance through the gathering and analyzing of relevant data against defined parameters and producing reports while meeting deadlines.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one years’ experience within a quality-assurance based administrative role, focused on processing and reviewing documents.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including Excel spreadsheet and Word processing software.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.