is seeking an experienced, hands-on P/T Office Manager
to provide high-quality administrative management for ERM's office in Rochester, NY
. We are seeking an organized administrative professional with a proven track record in successful office management to apply self-initiative, positive team attitude, and technical quality and creativity to support our Partners and staff to ensure the office operates effectively.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the office.
- Travel planning ( i.e. flights, hotel, transportation, logistics) for others when needed.
- Maintain and process weekly expense reports and timesheets.
- Prepare correspondence/emails/presentations/reports/spreadsheets (includes editing, formatting, producing, etc.).
- Supervise office activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity.
- Manage office operations, including building relationships with property manager and vendors (i.e., office supplies, office equipment, repair/maintenance), and review and approve supply requisitions.
- Manage development of and compliance with consistent procedures and policies for office activities, measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Oversee local meetings and event coordination.
- Promote and drive ERM culture, including health and safety, morale, and sustainability.
- Contribute to office team effort by accomplishing other related results as needed.
Who We Are:
- BA in Business, Business Administration, Office Administration, or similar/related discipline preferred or 5+ years of relevant office management experience; experience in a professional services or consulting firm environment preferred.
- Commit to 16-24 hours per week, with 2 in person days in the office weekly.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Maintain confidentiality, discretion and professionalism at all times.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs and act expeditiously.
- Strong budget development and tracking skills, inventory control, and reporting.
- Strong computer skills preferred including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams), Internet, and SharePoint.
- Detail orientated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to successfully work with a team and delegate tasks as appropriate
- Ability to be flexible and organized.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!