Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Workday Project Manager
Job DescriptionJob Description...
Must have Skills:
- Create plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Monitor and evaluate the overall project including identifying issues, risks and proposing solutions
- Track and report on project progress including preparing presentations and regular status reports
- Serve as the main source of information about the project to the stakeholders and external teams
- Examine the impact of change requests to the employees, strategy, systems and business operations
- Communicate key project plans and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Participate in vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees
- Serve as the liaison for the projects technical and functional teams
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Workday Project Manager for Payroll, Core HCM & Benefits business processes.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills as well as budget, time and risk management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
PMI a plus