If you are looking to join an organization that is changing the way banking is being done, and you enjoy being part of a great team where you are supported in what you do, then look no further. Customers Bank, the fastest growing bank in the U.S., has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Credit Analyst to join their growing team. This position supports the banks Credit Administration Department through analysis of financial information provided by lenders and the preparation of analytical materials and credit memoranda.We are moving at a high rate of speed, so we are looking for dynamic people that thrive in a fast paced- deadline intensive environment and can keep up with us!
- Prepares credit memoranda for new loans, renewals, annual reviews and participations on commercial real estate, construction, and senior note financing credits.
- Performs research through available sources to complete credit analysis, including researching real estate market and demographic data using CoStar and appraisal reports.
- Performs independent credit analysis and prepares decision documents for credit approvals.
- Analyzes and underwrites credit requests through the preparation of personal cash flows, property cash flows, global cash flows, rent roll and lease analyses and credit write-ups while managing workflow deadlines.
- A plus to be able to review plan and cost reviews and field observation reports/inspections.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or other business related degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of CRE underwriting experience.
- Credit Analysis experience in a financial institution.
- Solid understanding and experience with reviewing financial statements, tax returns and rent rolls.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
- Must be data driven and strong interest in analysis.
- Satisfactory written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Possess enthusiasm, drive, and a competitive spirit with a genuine desire to help others.
- Ability to meet deadlines in the time provided and work on multiple projects at once.
- Willingness to work remotely outside designated work hours if needed.
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.