Crew Member Job Description Reports to: General Manager
The position of Crew Member contributes to the success of Yogurt Mill by ensuring our service and product standards are met. The Crew Member is focused on connecting with the Guests, discovering their needs and exceeding their service expectations. The position of Crew Member requires positive, effective communication and people skills.
You must greet, smile and make eye contact with the Guests. As a Crew Member you must listen to the needs of the Guest, offer suggestions and serve products in a fast and efficient manner according to Yogurt Mill standards.
As a Crew Member, you work as a team with your fellow Crew Members to ensure our service and product standards are met in a friendly, helpful and clean environment. A Crew Member must be self-motivated, responsible and friendly.Primary ResponsibilitiesMeet Guest service standards
Maintains quality store operations
- Greet, smile and make eye contact with every Guest.
- Offer samples to Guests.
- Expedite all orders.
- Anticipate the Guest's needs.
- Say thank you to every Guest.
- Go the "extra mile" to ensure satisfied Guests.
- Provide quality and consistent products for all Guests.
- Prepare all Yogurt Mill products to standards.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Follow all store and safety policies and procedures to maintain operational standards.
- Follow store standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing all products.
- Complete tasks according to Daily Duty Roster and Shift Duty Roster and a team player.
- Conduct self professionally and communicate courteously with Crew Members and Guests.
- Complete all assigned tasks prior to leaving the shift.
- Follow all cash control procedures and cash register policies.
- Promote and up-sell current promotional products.
- Help increase sales and improve profits to meet store marketing goals.
- Follow inventory stocking and rotation of products to reduce waste.
- Take responsibility for learning all aspects of the Crew Member position.
- Responsible for reading the appropriate training materials.
- Learn the position and demonstrate Yogurt Mill standards.
- Attend training classes and store meetings as scheduled.
- Communicate concerns to Crew Lead and store management in an effective manner.
- Arrive to work promptly & dressed in uniform for your scheduled shift.
- Responsible for clocking in and out accordingly.
- Follow dress code policies.
- Follow all meal and rest period policies.
- Work assigned schedule and follows all scheduling policies.
- Follow company policies regarding business and cell phone use.
I understand that this job description is not meant to be an all inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the job holder. Certain features of this job are described above, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions with Yogurt Mill Inc., may include other duties as necessary.