Riveron's Restructuring and Turnaround Services (RTS) practice uses its decades of experience in restructuring, deep industry knowledge, and operational improvement expertise to partner with clients and their stakeholders to quickly stabilize the business, diagnose the issues, and create a strategic plan that will drive the best possible outcomes for the company.
Associates in the program play a key role on engagement teams. The Associate's primary responsibilities will include performing market, economic and industry research, participating in client and internal meetings, and drafting presentations and other client deliverables. Professionals within the Turnaround and Restructuring practice provide financial, operational, and strategic solutions to management teams, creditors, and equity investors, primarily in situations involving underperforming, distressed, or bankrupt companies. The team helps companies improve financial and operational performance and helps creditors and investors maximize recoveries.As a Team Member, You Will:
Your Experience Includes:
- Interact with clients, lender groups, private equity companies, other entities, and individuals to collect, reorganize, and present data to the internal team and external parties.
- Assist with various in- and out-of-court bankruptcy reporting to courts, U.S. Trustees, creditors' committees, and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with colleagues to gain a clear understanding and execute on the objectives of the assignment or phase of engagement. Keep Directors and Managing Directors informed on status of assignments.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly reporting to various stakeholders and management on progress toward resolution.
- Solicit detailed direction and constructive feedback from those supervising the assigned engagement.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Characteristics for Success in This Role:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or another related field
- Big Four or Investment Banking internship or experience preferred
- CPA, CFA, or progress toward a relevant certification preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with large and imperfect data sets and knowledge of data analytics and visualization tools a plus
- Understanding of the key operational performance drivers of a business
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong accounting and finance skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in ever-changing, dynamic environments
- Ability to craft and deliver verbal, written, and oral messages and make recommendations to a variety of audiences, including client leadership and internal teams
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Riveron is a national business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology, and operations. A career at Riveron means you'll partner with our clients while working alongside experienced industry leaders to elevate performance and expand possibilities across the transaction and business lifecycle. Our thoughtfully integrated, multi-disciplinary teams bring deep functional expertise, first-hand industry knowledge, and experience-based creativity and perspective to generate tailored solutions to address any challenge.
We know that a vibrant and healthy culture starts with inclusion where everyone can bring their best self and add to the increasing diversity of our team. At Riveron, you'll find challenging work, broad client and project exposure, career development, mentorship, and growth opportunities. You'll work alongside collaborative, smart, and enthusiastic colleagues and be mentored by experienced leaders who share a common set of values. We believe that work and life is a blend, so Riveron offers flexibility and employee benefits to ensure you have balance in life to meet all your goals, at work and at home.
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.