The Project Coordinator
is responsible for ensuring that certification projects flow smoothly through completion. This includes, handling project schedules, coordinate with staff to keep schedules up to date, and provide input when issues or delays arise. While daily interaction with the customer will not always be required. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring Acumen employees project status and monitor the status of junior/senior evaluators against the project schedule. This includes verifying project percentage completion vs actual work product completeness and coordinating with senior staff to resolve any issues. What you'll do:
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage relationships with clients, stakeholders, and third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including weekly status reports
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience working with multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to document and track project statuses and issues
- Strong communication skills to handle daily interactions with team members and weekly status calls/e-mails with multiple clients on concurrent projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why work at Intertek?
- PMP certified
- Familiarity with FIPS 140 or Common Criteria
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do .
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy .What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
CA-MLIntertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification (ATIC) solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Working at Intertek means joining a global network of state-of-the-art facilities and passionate people who deliver superior customer service with a purpose of bringing quality, safety, and sustainability to life.