The Project Coordinator will be responsible with assisting the Project Management team with the successful delivery of moderate to large-scale client projects. You will help monitor and track project schedule on outsource packages and provide support during shipment of finished goods. In addition, you will be responsible for managing projects on the standard product line that require customer support. This will require high levels of communication skill and the ability to work with multi-functional teams throughout the organization. AS A PROJECT COORDINATOR, YOU WILL:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Clearly represent the team's consensus in all client communications
- Develop and present project-related presentations for executive leadership.
- Identify and mitigate project/program risks
- Help with identifying and resolving high level client issues
- Use the order management system to run shortage reports for outsourced projects and incoming components relevant to project plans for the project team.
- Contact suppliers to verify and confirm shipment details to assess progress and discuss needed changes in a timely fashion.
- Revise and communicate production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
- Supervise project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, and schedule.
- Work with project management and operations to build and improve upon existing processes and tools.
- Responsible for planning, executing, and controlling refrigeration and gas compression projects using a formal project management methodology to deliver on customer requirements including timely delivery.
- Review, analyze, and report on project margins, hours, cost, and on time delivery.
You are Customer Focused, Committed, and Communicate Effectively to clients, team members, and cross functional teams. You work collaboratively with others as a trusted member of the Vilter team. Flexible Work Schedule Core Hours
This role has the flexibility of a core hour schedule. You can choose to flex your start and stop times given you are working during the core hours of 9:00am - 3:00pm. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers. Role will require up to 15%travel. #LI-Hybrid REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree and at least 1 year of relevant professional project experience with customer interaction
- Highly proficient in personal computer operation and use of Microsoft 365 software
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation abilities (able to lead client meetings with assistance of senior team member; able to build and deliver persuasive presentations, etc.)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and determine valid conclusions.
- Requires a valid passport and US Drivers License
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S.--Sponsorship will not be provided.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering)
- Refrigeration industry experience or oil & gas industry experience
- Comprehension of technical data, drawings, and instructions
Emerson places a high value on ensuring that employees have a good work-life balance. We provide access to a competitive benefits package, including the following: medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401K, and holiday pay. Why Work in the Greater Milwaukee Area
Cudahy is a quaint community located in Milwaukee County, where clean neighborhoods mingle with acres of parkland, major transportation access, and big-city attractions all within an arm's reach, with a small-town feel. Cudahy has six county parks and 823 acres of parkland, seasonal farmers markets in front of City Hall, and an extravagant Fourth of July celebration. With lots of community involvement, the city has many family-friendly events throughout the year. The area is home to several major league sports teams including the Milwaukee Bucks andMilwaukee Brewers, with Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, just 2 hours away! Traveling in and out of the area is also a breeze! General Mitchell International Airport is just minutes away, with Chicago OHare International Airport just a little over an hour away. About our Location
The 150-year history of the Vilter brand tells a rich story of perseverance and drive to cultivate continuous innovation within the industrial refrigeration and gas compression industries. Vilteroffers the latest products and solutions for industrial refrigerators and oil and gas compression. Approximately 225 employees work in Cudahy, who all support a multitude of business functions. With the blend of businesses and functions represented under this one roof, there are many opportunities for advancement within the Cudahy location.