OPEN on US locations Who We Are:
ServiceMax's mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax's mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses. Role Summary:
The Professional Services Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of ServiceMax software implementation projects. Your focus is ensuring a successful and expedient go-live for our customer in order for them to gain the long term benefits of our software. Projects are expected to be complex implementations, often involving integrations, middleware and potential partner or other 3rd party involvement. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership in understanding customer objectives, appropriately representing ServiceMax, effective and timely communication, setting expectations, accurate planning, gaining mutual agreement and managing to budget, scope and schedules. Responsibilities:
• Project leader and owner for overall implementation success
• Primary customer contact for the duration of each project and owner of all project communication
• Plan and implement projects at various customer work sites in the US and abroad, including the activities owned by ServiceMax, customer, 3rd parties and any subcontractors
• Track and manage the operational, financial, and deliverable aspects of projects based on timelines and work plans.
• Proactively communicate both internally and externally, including project risks, issues, or any information that may affect success.
• Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets.
• Understand the client's information technology governance structure and incorporate in the project plan / budget. Provide feedback to Scoping team as required
• Leverage appropriate stakeholder involvement throughout the life of the project to ensure success
• Identify opportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customer and satisfy our profitability requirements
• Participate in the development of proposals for projects
• Manage budget and communicate status, including burn rate, to project executives on a weekly basis or as contractually required Understand the client's information technology governance structure and incorporate in the project plan / budget. Provide feedback to Scoping team as required
• Resolve, document, and / or escalate critical issues as needed in a timely manner to minimize project risk factors
• Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
• Negotiate change orders with the customers
• Professionally represent ServiceMax during all customer communications. Document and evangelize customer product requests and requirements. Be a compelling and trusted "voice of customer" when evangelizing the features that will yield the biggest impact in current and future implementations Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 3 years of experience in a consultant or project management position
• At least 2 additional years of experience in a project management, engineering or manufacturing role
• At least 1 years of experience leading enterprise software implementations with one or more Customer
• Relationship Management Solution (such as Oracle, SalesForce.com, SAP, Siebel or other CRM software) configuration experience desired
• Experience with enterprise integration platforms (such as Informatica, IBM Cast Iron, or MuleSoft)
• Exposure to Salesforce.com CRM. Salesforce.com certification is a big plus
• Experience with field service operations or customer service management and call center support a big plus
• Adept at interactions with C Level executives Eligibility Requirements:
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
• Must be willing to travel 30%
• Must be willing to work out of a home office Desired Characteristics:
• Previous experience in the software industry, preferably software services
• PMP certification a big plus
• Prince2/ITIL, Scrum Master Certification
• Project Management of SFDC, Sales Cloud, or Service Cloud
• Resides and available to work in the South East Region of North America including; Atlanta, Chicago, Jacksonville, Charlotte, NashvilleWhat ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
For more information, visit www.servicemax.com or visit us on LinkedIn , Instagram or Twitter .
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax's cloud-based software platform to keep these machines - and the world - running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment. Our Commitment:
ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for employees of all races, genders and ages. We strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial, gender and social injustice. We welcome varying belief systems, philosophies and lifestyles.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.