At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Continuously monitor the performance of assigned brands using sales reports and research (IRI, Nielsen) data. Apprise management of significant changes. Ensure current knowledge of the competitive environment via outside sources.
- Assist with the development of an annual marketing plan for assigned brands. Includes business review, customer line reviews, development of alternative/contingency plans, and overall strategy for the brand. Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual operating plan reviews.
- Work with Shopper Marketing on developing and executing major consumer promotions and trade programs designed to gain volume, market share, and profits. Maintain ongoing communication with Sales Strategy and Field Sales
- personnel to build support plans, learn about changing market conditions and modify promotion programs to support market changes.
- Work with the International Marketing Team, Market Research, R&D, Finance, and Manufacturing, from packaging updates to new SKU launches that can add incremental dollars and case volume to the franchise.
- Participate in advertising agency meetings with the brand's advertising agency to include any necessary preliminary and follow-up work.
- BS/BA (Business, Social Sciences - Psychology, Sociology, Economics),MBA preferred.
- 1 - 2 years experience in consumer products marketing or sales with an MBA.
- 3-5 years post under-grad, with practical work experience in business/marketing/digital marketing.
- Or a recent MBA graduate with internship experience in marketing and brand management.
- Prior experience with managing a product launch/project management is highly desirable.
- Software: Relevant PC applications, MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; attention to detail; solid analytical skills and approach to deriving insights from data; strong financial orientation.
- Analyze research data and make decisions designed to generate incremental sales and profits.
- Utilize your knowledge of specific promotion vehicles and vendors.
- Leadership and organization skills are required to lead a project and work independently.
- Creative mindset and strong team player.
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $105,000.00.
Thisis the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages forthis position. Compensation would becommensurate depending on the experience within our range. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted rangeand this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed inConnecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.