As a Project Manager, you will manage retail-specific business projects and process needs for the Disney Consumer Products Third-Party Retail team (3-PR). You will partner and communicate with the 3-PR Sales, Retail Marketing and Retail Brand Development teams (all levels, including executive leadership) to support their specific needs and project timelines. You will communicate and manage the deliverables of each project including: objectives, expectations, process and presentation/end-product deliverables to internal partners and key stakeholders to ensure best-in-class development & execution of each project.Req ID:
Full TimeCountry / Region:
Disney Parks, Experiences and ProductsAdditional Information:
This position is based in Orlando, FL.
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
Project ManagementBasic Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- Meticulous organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience handling multiple projects and deadlines with ease and tact
- A solution-oriented approach; escalating issues when necessary
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, anticipating needs and changing dynamics, and managing accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree
Disney Parks, Experiences and ProductsPostal Code:
- Report to the Sr Manager, Retail Brand Development
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as needed to meet changing needs and requirements
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Manage each step of the project work flow, from activation, execution and approval to delivery and implementation by ensuring business needs are met including financial growth targets and brand elevated retail experiences
- Manage planning and all operational aspects of Retail Planning Meetings and retail summits
- Compile and distribute weekly and seasonal reports and recaps. Maintain internal calendars and share sites. Request content from Studio partners through internal systems in a timely manner
- Collaborate with 3-PR leadership to identify and align on project needs
- Communicate with teammates & internal partners in multiple geographic locations
- Prioritize projects based on business objectives, resources and deliverables
- Partner with key stakeholders and establish working relationships across Disney Consumer Products
- Review projects for accuracy, obtain necessary details and manage timelines and milestones
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney's iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney's global consumer products operations include the world's leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world's largest children's publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.