The HR Generalist for Global Technology will provide HR support to the Global Technology function and provide HR support for various Technology projects. The position is based in Chubb's Philadelphia office and will report to the VP, HR Business Partner for Global Technology.
- Work closely with assigned clients to deliver on HR objectives related to Talent Acquisition, Development, Retention and Engagement. These generalist activities will include involvement in annual processes such as compensation planning and performance reviews, support of on boarding and early career development, delivery of other development programs, and involvement in employee relations matters.
- Partner with HR colleagues in the Centers of Excellence to implement programs aligned with HR strategies and aligned with business objectives:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure the recruitment efforts are delivering upon the expectations of the Global Technology leadership and management team
- Partner closely with Employee Relations on various topics including performance management and conducting investigations
- Provide guidance to Global Technology leadership through partnership with HR Learning & Development teams to support staff performance and help staff to access available development resources.
- Ensure successful onboarding in partnership with HR Operations for new hires in Global Technology
- Ensure assimilation of new hires by supporting managers to clearly communicate role expectations via the performance management process.
- Engage in diversity and inclusion projects and initiatives to support the development of Chubb's culture
- Establish effective client relationships with management and staff within the assigned units
- Provide guidance to management on HR related issues and recommend appropriate actions based upon business needs and strategies
- Provide management with HR data analytics to support their decision making around their teams
- Verify employee data and records are correct in partnership with HR Operations and updated for the Global Technology employees with appropriate regard for confidentiality
Qualifications - External:
- 3-5 years' experience in a Business Partner or other HR roles
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity and strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive nature
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Basic knowledge of functional areas within HR including compensation, benefits, employment, and employee development
- Collaborative style; positive can-do attitude
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.