The Account Management team are the architects of the client experience and the voice of the client for internal teams. We are the day-to-day lead guiding the production of all VMG branded content while offering white glove service to our client partners. QualificationsYou have these:
We'd love if you also had these:
- 2+ Years Experience in a similar client facing role
- A campaign architect. Be able to understand, navigate, and upack clients wants and needs to architect the ideal VICE+ campaign
- Detail and Solutions-oriented
- Project Management skills
- Creative and Production-Minded
- Experience in delivering brand partnership programs across digital, editorial, and video, as well as wrap report for clients
- Good understanding of Digital advertising and media landscape
- Understanding of following tools: Asana, Salesforce, Wordpress
- Leads Client Kick Off Meetings and responsible for gathering all client assets, client questionnaire in order to guide campaign direction
- Create Production Timeline and get approval from all internal Production leads on lead times and live dates
- Lead Internal Kick Off Meeting to brief all production leads on all elements of the campaign.
- Set up Asana Project and Tasks. Liaison with internal teams on all custom elements within the program. Set up production slack channel & facilitate all internal project communication.
- Route all Custom Deliverables to clients for approval. Thoughtfully convey and unpack feedback from client to internal makers. Strong translator of client expectations to internal partners.
- Client Lead on Set or at Events to manage client satisfaction and ensure all Client Feedback gets communicated thoughtfully (travel required - pending COVID).
- Alongside media counterpart, architects the final campaign recap story using campaign insights, final program reporting, measurement & research insights.
Core Deal Focus:
- Mentor junior team members within Pod
- Onboarding and training for junior members of the team
- Own and Manage small to mid-scale deals
- Review and approve final work of junior team members
- In Post-sale, Support & remain involved on post sale projects for junior members of team
- Provide continuous updates to manager on status of work and direct-reports, escalating any Wins, Losses or Challenges
- Collaborate with Manager on any team Needs, i.e, Training materials, Account Management Team Highlights, Team Challenges, Internal Challenges
- Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional department leads and makers
- Agility in managing internal stakeholders to drive consensus on proposal elements
- Work with VP and Sales to monitor what is selling / working / performing across campaigns to optimize Sales Opportunities with Ops and Content Teams
Working at VICE:
- Run all post-sale client management
- Create & Maintain historical knowledge of key clients/accounts within Pod
- Support junior members of team in daily client communications as needed
We want to find people who believe in our mission and goals and feel inspired to grow while they're here, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got.
VICE Media Group prioritizes the voices, ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures so we don't just "tolerate" differences, we celebrate it and see it as essential to our staff, culture, and business. To learn more read the VICE Guide to VICE.
In alignment with our Core Behaviors and to ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know by contacting Accommodations@vice.com. We will work together to best meet your needs.Agencies:
VICE Media Group is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.