Engagement Manager, Evidence Generation (RWE)About You
Have you decided biopharmaceutical consulting is for you? Are you looking to become the catalyst between clinical and commercial success? Prescient is looking for life science consultants to join us for our growing Real World Evidence business. Do you have experience in and a passion for the following:
- Supporting highly complex biosimilars, oncology, immunology, CV or rare disease projects
- Distilling the key trends and implications of the complex and evolving biopharmaceutical industry
- Problem solving unique challenges with data driven analytics across product life cycle
- Executing with scientific rigor and operational excellence on strategic imperatives
If so, consider turning your expertise into a valuable career at Prescient.About Prescient Advisory
Prescient Advisory, a Prescient Healthcare Group business, is a specialist advisory firm focused on helping biopharmaceutical clients create clinical, and commercial strategies that deliver differentiated and valuable brands. Our experts with PhDs, MDs and MBAs combine deep therapeutic and functional expertise with a passion for helping develop, launch and market medicines that expand treatment options, optimize patient outcomes, address payor/physician unmet needs and deliver high levels of return on investment to clients.About the Opportunity
As an Engagement Manager, your time will be divided as follows:
- 60% project delivery
- 20% client business development (mixture of existing and new clients)
- 20% RWE business growth and Advisory collaboration
You will be part of a fast-growing PE-backed business that allows high-performing employees to make an impact and be part of our team.
The global health care ecosystem is complex, competitive and budgets are limited. There is a growing need to generate evidence beyond the registrational trials to address the unmet needs of the payor, patients & physicians. You will have the chance to channel your advanced degree into proactively strategizing the evidence needs across the product lifecycle to inform clinical development and enable product access to patients. Your expertise will ensure that clients make confident decisions regarding their products.
- Reporting: You will report to the Director, within the RWE & Medical Affairs Excellence, Advisory practice
- Time Allocation: 75% of your time will be spent in office, with 25% in domestic or international travel (for client meetings, conferences and inter-office visits)
You will be supporting the on the following:
- Project Management: Ensure three-dimensional management of client engagements, including design, planning, client and people management, evidence collection, analysis and reporting
- Provides expertise to clients in developing a high quality, strategically aligned and research driven evidence generation framework and tactical plans to demonstrate the value of marketed assets prior to launch, at launch or for life cycle management.
- Facilitate alignment of evidence generation strategies across the client matrix (Medical Affairs, Outcomes Research, Epidemiology, Data Partnerships etc.) or geographies for reimbursement and product access.
- Collaborates with Clients to develop scientific strategies to optimize research opportunities across product portfolio.
- Support Client preparation of medical or payer advisory meetings to solicit feedback on impact of products or disease area dynamics.
- Real-world data assets landscaping in specific therapeutic areas to assess feasibility for study research questions and disease area strategy.
- Plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Foster client relationship through clear and effective communication and executing high quality deliverables.
- Support business development opportunities and author proposals for new projects/commercial opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- In this role you will usually be staffed on 2 - 3 projects in parallel ensuring a broad exposure to the wide range of activities that the RWE & Medical Affairs Excellence team undertakes in a rapid timeframe, as well as the opportunity to demonstrate a broad skill set across range of stakeholders.
About Prescient Healthcare Group
- A Masters, PhD or equivalent in life sciences with specific training or experience in outcomes research and/or Epidemiology.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience with proven experience in life sciences consulting or the pharmaceutical industry with focus on business strategy, real-world evidence solutions, Investigator initiated studies and health sciences research.
- Knowledge of current guidelines and best practices of late-stage clinical development and scientific research.
- Strong capability in managing projects and juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Experience working in sizable/multi-disciplined teams and supervising/guiding junior team members.
- Experience developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in RWE, Investigator Initiated studies, Digital therapeutics and the biopharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client influencing skills with ability to translate complex study results and methods in a simplistic manner to audience.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques would be desirable.
Prescient® is a pharma services firm specializing in dynamic decision support and product and portfolio strategy. We partner with our clients to turn science into value by helping them understand the potential of their molecules, shaping their strategic plans and allowing their decision making to be the biggest differentiating factor in the success of their products. When companies partner with Prescient, the molecules in their hands have a greater potential for success than the same science in the hands of their competitors.
Founded in 2007, Prescient is a global firm with a footprint in eight cities across three continents. Our team of more than 400 expert's partners with 23 of the top 25 biopharmaceutical companies, the fastest-growing mid-caps and cutting-edge emerging biotechs, including some of the biggest and most innovative brands. More than 80% of our employees hold advanced life sciences degrees, and our teams deliver an impressive depth of therapeutic, clinical and commercial expertise.
Prescient has been a portfolio company of Baird Capital since 2017 and Bridgepoint Development Capital since 2021. For more information, please visit: www.prescienthg.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and fully comply with applicable legislation in all of the geographies in which we operate. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable national, federal, state or local laws.