Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
MUST be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MUST be available to start working within 3 weeks of offer acceptance date.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Systems Engineer
to join our growing team in Rochester, NY.
This is a DIRECT
hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!Job Description
- Develop the (sub)system architecture.
- Develop interface specifications for external interfaces as well as interfaces between internal sub-systems.
- Ensure technical consistency and feasibility of sub-system requirements with sub-system team leaders.
- Ensure technical consistency with application engineering, product design, requirements management, safety, reliability, and V&V teams.
- Participate in internal technical meetings called by the PrEM or the Project Architect.
- Perform block design tasks such as block layout, safe braking distance verification, runtime simulations, approach locking calculations.
- Minimum Education Requirements: 2-4-year degree. Engineering or related preferred.
- At least 4 years of System Engineering or Rail vehicle simulation modeling experience.
- Block design simulations or equivalent design experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Alternate Job Locations Available: Melbourne, FL; Jacksonville, FL; or Grain Valley, MO.