WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life's milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we. ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
TKWW is looking for an inquisitive and analytical Research Manager to join the Market Insights team. The Manager will work closely with the Global Media Solutions department on projects related to both our wedding and baby brands. This role is responsible for publishing metrics and insights to support ad sales collateral, case studies and campaign reporting.
The right person for the job will be adept at analyzing data from both custom research and syndicated sources to create impactful and snackable insights to share with clients about user engagement, behaviors and ad performance for TKWW brands. This role will work closely with other groups in the organization, specifically Sales, Account Management and Revenue Operations, so a collaborative and client centric approach is essential. RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Leverage third-party research (Comscore, MediaRadar, MRI, etc.) to provide insights on audience profiles and behaviors for TKWW and client brands.
- Provide ad-hoc data and insights to sales team to include in client presentations and RFPs.
- Take findings from industry studies conducted by colleagues on the Market Insights team and synthesize into polished presentations that can be used for sales purposes. As needed, present findings to clients and surface implications for their business.
- Identify appropriate research methodologies to meet specific TKWW or client needs, such as measuring brand lift for clients. Depending on the method, initiate the development of the research or select the appropriate external vendors.
- Leverage internal TKWW panel to execute content effectiveness studies and other ad hoc surveys on behalf of clients. This includes communicating with clients to understand objectives, writing questionnaires, programming surveys and analyzing findings. Additionally, execute user studies in support of baby business such as Bump Membership Study.
- Represent the Global Media Solutions Team in relationships and contract discussions with third party research companies, presenting a point of view on capabilities, features, quality and pricing.
- 3-5+ years of research experience, with a preference for candidates with experience working with sales teams and implementing ad effectiveness research in media in the last 1-3 years.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, proficient in PowerPoint and G Suite, knowledge of Qualtrics is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills and experience interpreting data from Comscore, MRI or similar syndicated research.
- Excellent team player with strong collaborative skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and assist the team with a wide range of requests
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference! WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the "office". We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people. TKWW's approach to the future of work:
At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our "new normal", TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.