Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Lead DevOps Engineer (REMOTE)
This role is 100% REMOTE - Must be based in US
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking a Technical Lead - DevOps for our Platform Engineering team to help drive the continuous evolution and expansion of our world-class mobile and web e-commerce infrastructure. You'll contribute to the entire CI/CD & infrastructure automation efforts while leading a team of 2-4 engineers. As part of the platform engineering team, you'll provide developers with a full set of DevOps lifecycle tools that will result in a fully automated release management pipeline. This includes automating build processes, environment setups, deployments, and production operational metrics/debugging information.
- Build Infrastructure Automation and CI/CD technology that increase the availability, efficiency, and performance of Foot Locker’s global e-commerce platform using standard DevOps tools (Jenkins, GitHub, Vercacode, Terraform, etc)
- Responsible for releasing software covered under PCI and PII compliance.
- Responsible for administration of CI/CD tools like GitHub/Jenkins/Sonarqube/Veracode/Artifactory
- Continuously improve CI/CD process by adding new technologies as and when needed.
- Actively collaborate with other Foot Locker teams, including Development teams, QA and Information Security.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices and relevant innovations within Platform Engineering and its key partners.
- Mentor and train team members and review their work.
- 8+ years of experience releasing software built using technologies like Java, springboot, ReactJS, Node.js and AEM.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in writing CI/CD pipelines for deploying in kubernetes services.
- 2+ years successfully leading a DevOps team with production responsibilities including root cause analysis.
- Strong CI/CD experience with source control,code build, testing, continuous integration and delivery using standard DevOps CI/CD tools (GitHub,Maven/Gradle,Jenkins/AzureDevOps)
- Experience in implementing the deployment strategies like zero downtime / Blue-green deployments with kubernetes and Jenkins/AzureDevOps.
- Experience with orchestration technologies like Kubernetes/Docker Swarm
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef/Ansible
- Substantial experience with automating cloud-based infrastructure using Terraform in Azure / GCP / AWS
- Proficient with Linux OS and good understanding of scripting languages like Bash,ruby and groovy.
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Energized by a DevOps culture and Release Engineering concepts.