Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
The Project Manager works with clients and team members to manage the research, analysis, design, and development of company innovative technology projects. The Project Manager maintains close communication pertaining to project objectives, deliverables, reviews, and regular updates to stakeholders. The Project Manager also manages timelines, project budgets, and resource allocation through all phases of project delivery. The Project Manager upholds a superior standard of quality and engagement in client communication and project deliverables.Responsibilities Include
Requirements Include 3-5 Years of Experience and
- Managing project backlog
- Identifying, drafting, reviewing, maintaining user stories and their supporting information
- Prioritizing and organizing stories for Dev Team to work on
- Works closely with clients' executives, technical staff, subject matter experts and future end-users to coordinate meetings, updates, change management, development, delivery, testing, training, and implementation.
- Works as intermediary between customer team members to field questions, concerns, scope changes, and to provide regular updates.
- Develops project plans and manages project team to the specifications set out in documentation.
- Monitors project budget to ensure project stays within established financial parameters.
- Develops schedule and manages project team to meet deadlines set forth in project plan.
- Holds kick off meetings, status meetings and lessons learned sessions with clients and team members.
- Maintains relationship with client and identifies future potential projects.
- Participates in creation of client proposals and estimates. Provides assistance in the RFP response and takes part in client meetings to discuss potential future projects.
- Excellent understanding of software design methodologies, particularly the Agile framework and its tenets
- High degree of familiarity with project tracking software such as Azure DevOps or Jira
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Experience with building scheduling, payroll, billing, and financial systems
- Project Management certification (CAPM, PMP, Agile, etc.)