We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.Job DescriptionYour day to day
This is a senior specialist practitioner role - you'll spend your time on client projects, often deeply immersed in a small number of projects, contributing your expertise and leading more junior specialist practitioners. More senior roles have sales targets. This one does not, but you will play a role in growing client relationships and winning work.The role includes
- With clients and colleagues, design and deliver strategic approaches to projects and problems - defining engagement model, project approach, transformation activities, tasks, deliverables, etc. and explain them convincingly to clients and collaborators
- Design and lead:
- Customer/user research and insight, market research, and stakeholder engagement and evangelism - to uncover and articulate opportunity
- Design thinking, vision and innovation workshop activities, and co-creation sessions - to visualize and express the vision for the transformed experience
- Operational and capability change planning, case-for-change activities - to plan the transformed organization, and justify the change
- Establish your own relationships with key clients. Actively work to identify, define and win more work from our existing clients
- Model behaviors that create the best project experience and outcomes for all participants, in high-performing teams. Set and manage clear expectations for these behaviors and coach individuals/teams to exceed them.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.