At The Standard, you'll join a team focused on putting our customers first.
Our continued success is driven by a high-performance culture. We're looking for people who are collaborative, accountable, creative, agile and are driven by a passion for doing what's right - across the company and in our local communities.
We offer a caring culture where you can make a real difference, every day.
Ready to reach your highest potential? Let's work together.
The Application Delivery team at The Standard is growing! As we embark upon a massive digital transformation across the organization, we will be seeking a senior-level Software Engineer to dig into the very important Digital Customer Experience body of work. This team will specialize in building digital applications that will have a direct business impact. We welcome you to bring your engineering discipline and best practices while investigating, architecting, designing, and implementing new solutions, new features, and new functions which meet The Standard's business needs.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer with primary responsibility in automated test development
. In this role, you will develop/code the automated testing, specifically for back-end services. Your ability to create and execute complex test cases will be highly sought after. In addition to automated test development, some/all of the following skill sets are preferred:
- Coding experience in Java or .Net.
- Angular front-end application development experience.
- Java / API pipeline back-end application development experience.
- DevOps experience in Cloud Azure and Infrastructure as Code.
- Building and working with Azure ADO Pipelines.
- EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of related experience.
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, it's not just the technical skills you bring to problem-solving, it's also the mindset you bring to the greater team. Top candidates will also be able to:
Here's what The Standard can offer you!
- Work as a collaborative member on a SAFe agile team.
- Constantly pursue exceptional results that take us "next level."
- Adapt quickly to feedback by adjusting priorities to fit new circumstances.
- On our team, you will be a key engineer helping to continuously enhance our next generation application services. You will be a key influencer in cross-functional groups on how to solve business problems through digital applications.
- Opportunity to use new platforms & technologies.
- A healthy, safe environment where collaboration is encouraged and different ideas/perspectives/outlooks are welcomed.
- Competitive base salary, annual bonus, and 9% company contribution to 401(k) - unheard of!
- Full-time, permanent position. 100% work from home, anywhere in the USA.
The Standard is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the salary for this role when hiring a Colorado resident. The salary for employees working in Colorado in this role is listed below. The Standard's package also includes incentive plan participation and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and paid time off.
- Please note, eligibility to participate in an incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program and plan. Any award depends on various factors, including individual and organizational performance.
$106,500.00 - $186,900.00
Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Equities, Inc. and StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., marketed as The Standard, are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status or any other condition protected by federal, state or local law. The Standard offers a drug and alcohol free work environment where possession, manufacture, transfer, offer, use of or being impaired by an illegal substance while on Standard property, or in other cases which the company believes might affect operations, safety or reputation of the company is prohibited. The Standard requires a criminal background investigation, drug test, employment, education and licensing verification as a condition of employment. All employees of The Standard must be bondable.