Position Summary...What you'll do...
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Walmart Connect is the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com and is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart's in-store and online data, extensive reach, and ability to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Connect is seeking an AdOps Manager to lead the support function for one of our Search product verticals. This includes managing a high-impact team of support specialists, designing and implementing scalable processes, working with XFN to identify and mitigate risk before it impacts the business. You'll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.Responsibilities
- Translate strategic concepts into effective business goals and tactical steps
- Manage ongoing delivery of various responsibilities across employees
- Report, action, and resolve functional opportunities and disruptions
- Actively participate in discussions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of team functions
- Effectively elicit and relay leveraged feedback to influence product design
- Enable employee development to maximize growth and functional performance
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal customers
- Ability to identify gaps in overall process flow and propose solutions
- Support and participate in product testing and GTM that deepens relationships with partners and suppliers
- Coach less experienced team members and provide feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and performance
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 3-4 years of digital media and strong people management experience
- Understanding of Walmart DSP or Sponsored Search
- Ability to identify risks and effectively manage mitigation
- Strong analytical thinking and technical integration skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 1 years' experience in marketing operations, business management, or related field
OR 3 years' experience in marketing operations, business management, or related field.
2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading cross-functional projects, MarketingPrimary Location...
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America