Onsite Support Office Coordinator
We are MYOB
MYOB is the originalstartup.ur roots are in finance and accounting software, but today were smuch ! Were building a business management platform thelp businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed.ur team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions.e dont want you tsimply fit intour already established culture, we want you tadd tit, and make it even better! This is MYOB./p>
The opportunity & our Team
We are looking for someone whis passionate about crafting amazing customer experiences, on-site in our Sydney office.ou will have the opportunity twork across multiple areas, from basic desktop troubleshooting, event facilitation, and vendor management tsupporting remote teams by assisting with the day-to-day operations of our Sydney office.ou only need tbe an expert in one skill - customer experience!
As part of the wider Employee Experience EE function, you will be collaborating with other teams tdeliver these outstanding experiences tour employees.ou'll alshave the opportunity tbuild relationships with all of our business divisions and functions, find opportunities for improvement, validateshw our platforms perform, and ensure we are delivering phenomenal experiences for the organisation.p>
About - While this is a diverse role, you will primarily focus on the following activities
Deliver a workplace experience that inspires, engages, and ensures the safety and wellbeing of our people.r>Assist staff and visitors with inquiries and issues related tthe office environment, including meeting room and office event setups.r>Provide an exceptional onboarding and off boarding experience.r>Maintain stock levels of consumables, stationery and IT assets.r>Provide limited technical support, ensuring devices laptops, meeting rooms, access systems are functional.r>Work with remote teams tassist in configuration and troubleshooting of local issues.r>
What you will bring to
Experience working in support, customer service, or helpdesk position
Amazing customer service and team collaboration skills.r>Always curious with a genuine passion for technology and innovation
A keen problem solver whloves t their knowledge
Previous experience providing technical support in a corporate environment would be advantageous
Skills in community building and a desire tchampion social engagement across the wider Sydney team
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time.f you want twork and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come ta place where Your Work Matters./p>
- Dyour best work in a flexible work environment, right down tfinancial assistance tset up your home officeits called Flexperience, and its designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mindhelps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up tan additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus !
- Communities built around Wellness, Belonging and the Planet where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access tbest-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot ./p>
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity.e are proud tbe a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit trespond tevery applicant.ed lve thear from you on regarding this role, or if its not the right time, join our talent community sthat we can reach out regarding future roles./p>