Marketing Intern - Montblanc, Sydney
Descripcin del puesto:
At Montblanc Australia, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a rare opportunity for someone to join our dynamic team in our Sydney office, in the role of Marketing intern for a fixed-term assignment until end of March 2022. This exciting role would suit a part-time student in their final year of studies or someone who has just graduated or with less than 12 months experience.
HOW YOU WILL LEAVE YOUR MARK AT MONTBLANC
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Marketing & Visual Merchandising Executive in various marketing activities.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Marketing Execution
* Performs the day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities
* Liaises with production houses, vendors and service providers to ensure materials are sourced accurately and on timely basis.
2) Marketing Campaigns and Events Activations
* Supports selected marketing or retail marketing events.
* Assists RT team to produce to execute CRM programs for activations to target specific customer groups.
* Assists wholesale team to organize POS events.
3) Visual Merchandising
* Assist to operate visual merchandising.
* helps POSM ordering within allocated budget.
* Verifies sufficient PLV stock inventory for RT & WHS
* Helps to update visual merchandising manuals to communicate guidelines including zoning principles, window animation guidelines, in-store visual placements, product display guidelines and other where applicable.
6) Market and Competitor Information
* Collects latest relevant consumer news, competitor news and information in the
* Performs ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, including and not limited to advertising, training, presentation, promotion or exhibition for MBM report
WHY JOIN US?
- We provide a truly dynamic and fun working environment where no day is ever the same.
- Ongoing training and development is critical to the success of our team and you will receive this all throughout your employment with us. We work hard to understand what your future development and career ambitions are, and trailor a unique training and development plan to help get you there.
- You will join a truly passionate team in Head Office who are there to support you in succeeding.
- Attractive staff discounts on products across our group, as well as access to an Employee Benefits Guide provided by (COMPANY NAME) Australia.
- Job security with (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's largest global luxury groups