Make a difference to a community in WA
1 hours flight west of Perth
Immerse yourself into the regional lifestyle
As a key provider of medical imaging within the Kalgoorlie hospital which operates a comprehensive range of Diagnostic services including, CT, Ultrasound and Interventional Radiology and the first regional MRI department in WA which opened in 2021. This facilitates also offers broad case mix with sub specialty opportunities in Oncologic, Cardiac, MSK, Breast and body imaging in a collegiate supported environment.
• Be part of a larger network of like-minded professionals
• Comprehensive reporting – Interventional + more
• Competitive salary packaging
• Relocation assistance $$$
• FIFO from Perth to Kalgoorlie
• Fellowship of the RANZCR and eligibility for Important Company specialist registration
• Mammography experience ideally
• Experience in General Radiology, MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound & Interventional procedures
• A desire to work in a highly supported work environment using advanced imaging technology and infrastructure systems, including state-of-the-art modalities, PACS and integrated RIS
You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with referral sources, patients, technical staff and support personnel and willing to participate in clinical meetings both internally and with key external clinicians. Interventional skills will be an asset.