Specialist - Package Implementation
• Hands-on lead engineer responsibilities for the creation of technical designs, execution of coding efforts, and software delivery
• 5+ years of engineering leadership experience supporting enterprise level applications in financial services
• 5+ years of development experience with java and jbpm and JBPM (RHPAM) experience a must ( RHPAM version 7.x).
• Experience in JBPM Process Design, end to end workflow implementation and versioning.
• Solid knowledge in JBPM APIs Knowledge Base, Human-Task Service, Asynchronous Tasks, Event Listeners.
• Knowledge in building rules with Drools rules engine.
• Knowledge of BAM, Guvnor Repository, jBPM Console, Business Central and jBPM REST Services.
• 5+ years Java development experience.
• Web Service development: SOAP and REST.
• Messaging experience (JMS, ActiveMQ).
• Spring framework experience.
• Experience working in and leading agile teams
• Experience with cloud services: Spring Boot, AWS, PCF, etc
Roles And responsibility
This is an SME role to support hands-on technical development leadership within scrum teams while also interacting with product owners and other technical teams. This is a technical expert and leader focused on engineering and leading teams.
Redhat JBPM Lead Engineer role responsible for application development and rules tasks associated with financial services business rules environments.
• Provide technical expertise to review, recommend and implement best practices for applications running in JBoss/ JBPM environment, related to mainly development and integration; and also architecture, design, configuration, optimization and performance tuning and clustering with JBoss/ JBPM.
• Work with complex workflows, asynchronous tasks, user tasks, event listeners and Business Central deployments & APIs.
• Work on designing and implementing job prioritization and top level workflow manager.
• Responsible for researching, analyzing, coding, and testing changes.
• Understanding user and technical requirements to successfully complete requests.
• Work with the Client Operations team for final deployment and testing of the solution.
• Architect, design, develop, and unit test new, scalable, robust software into production.
• Operate within an agile development environment.
Job Segment: Implementation Manager, Engineer, Developer, Testing, Java, Technology, Engineering