Digital marketing specialist- New Bel Road& Bangalore
We are looking for a Digital marketing Manager who is willing to work for our fast growing team.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing Channels.
• Experience in E-commerce website is Mandatory.
• Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPS.
• Working knowledge of current, past and projected trend in SEO industry and understanding of on page tools, content optimization, Meta tags etc. to boost rankings.
• Understanding how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
• Experience to run Paid campaigns on Google Ad words, Google Display, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook Lead Generation campaigns, LinkedIn Campaigns and Monitor campaign budgets.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Highly skilled in the tools of digital marketing that bring high impact for the results.
• Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking related issues.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Team handling
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement