Architect - Real Estate
- Should be a qualified Architect with min 2 years- experience from Architectural / Real Estate firm
- Should have a thorough knowledge of design, approval drawings, working drawings, DC rules & Liaison process for obtaining approvals
- Should have analytical skills for review & analysis of development potential in a project.
- Should have proficiency in Autocad.
- Should have strong communication skills to interact professionally with clients.
- Should be able to handle multiple types of assignments at a time.
- Assist in Preparation of reports in Technical / Physical Due Diligence assignments / project monitoring / project management as per requirement.
- Coordination, meeting with developers / clients for data
- Coordination with internal teams
- Design Management wherever applicable
- Checking of drawings from conceptual to execution stage wherever required
- Site inspection