Business Manager, GSI
· At an APAC level and across all Radware product group, prioritize and manage partnerships with strategic partners like Infosys, Wipro technologies, TCS, HCL, Tech Mahindra in our target market segments.
• Leverage partners to drive revenue for Radware across all product lines.
• Convert relationships into strong go-to-market partners, who promote the value of Radware to their customers.
• Build/establish executive level partner relationships that strengthen and showcase the relationship with partner organization, Radware and our customers.
• Deepen technical engagement with partners to improve the customers’ confidence and knowledge about how Radware solutions work and how well they perform with partners’ solutions, hence strengthening our value proposition.
• Drive effective marketing activities that increase awareness and/or drive demand by creating and communicating specific and strong value propositions; activities can include events, PR, brochures, etc.
• Work in close alignment with Global GSI team for synergy
• Collaborate with RSM in field to create and manage opportunities
• Cadence and engagement with teams on ground to progress Radware
· A minimum of 8 years in the IT industry with a strong understanding of the IT solutions with at least 5+ years in handling or working with Global System Integrators.
· Proven sales track record
· A team player
· Ability to question and listen effectively
· A strong communicator with executives of the GSI
· Strong analytical and business skills
· An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
· A broad technical understanding of IT Network, Security and Cloud market.
· Should have handled GSI account or worked with one preferably.