Lead Cloud ERP Analyst
Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. We've been recognized as one of the top 50 mid size companies in India by ‘Great Place To Work’ and top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Tel Aviv, California, Phoenix, St. Louis and London. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace
● Job location: Hyderabad
● Experience : 6+ years
What You’ll Do Here
The Lead Application Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting the technical and operational queries across a wide range of business processes. Your duties will include responding to system operation inquiries, documenting the issues, and working towards the optimal nsolution. The right person for this role will have a deep interest in technology and will utilize creative thinking and problem-solving skills to address issues.
● Collect and understand business user requirements, define new features, enhance and systemize troubleshooting functional specifications.
● Collaborate with affected business units to support existing functions and implement new system functions and reports.
● Work closely with the Intacct/NetSuite ERP team to troubleshoot the system and diagnose functional issues discovered by the business user community.
● Perform various types of tests, such as unit, function, system, usability, end-to-end, user acceptance, and regression.
● Create test plans for new deployments and feature updates
● Create out-of-the-box resolutions on top of the platform to resolve issues and get tasks done efficiently.
● Identify new opportunities and customizations for existing ERP applications and processes.
● Train and support business users using the Intacct/NetSuite ERP system throughout the organization.
● Maintain documentation of key operating procedures, system enhancements, and revisions.
● Understand the overall situation and relationship between each ability and other abilities in the whole plan.
● Assist in the development and creation of new areas as well as with form and report creation and adjustment.
● Translate requirements into terms the users can understand as technical solutions.
● Work on problems of different levels of complexity where data analysis requires a review of a lot of different factors. Manage delays and backlogs and prioritize critical requests by judging and deciding smartly based on the data and facts.
● From time to time, providing support to new team members. May also coordinate activities across members and be a representative in global meetings.
What We’re Looking For
What We’re Looking For
● Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. Master degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science, or related degree preferred
● 6+ years of experience in ERP systems preferably in Intact/Netsuite
● 1 or 2 end to end implementations in Netsuite is a must
● Working knowledge of Intacct ERP Software and Netsuite ERP
● Day to day working knowledge of Accounting, ERP, or Business Management Software systems
● Degree or third level qualification in Computer Science, Accounting or Business
● Good knowledge of financial and management reporting & financial acumen.
● Working knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL including SQL scripting & SQL Admin Studio
● Working knowledge of FTP/SFTP, SSL Certs, REST API, SOAP, SoapUI, Postman, Excel, and CSV files.
● Experience in relevant business software – 3rd Party Integrations, EDI, Business Intelligence
● Good knowledge of financial and management reporting or financial acumen
Why You’ll Love It Here
Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.