Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Talent Acquisition Manager
Reporting to the Senior Manager, People and CEO Office, the Talent Acquisition and Development Manager will be based in their Sydney CBD office, managing a variety of tasks, including:
· Leading the end-to-end process of sourcing, attracting, hiring and onboarding employees and consultant resources.
· Supporting the Senior Manager, People & CEO Office on the recruitment strategy and process, ensuring right candidates are selected and hired into the company.
· Working closely with the Senior Manager, People & CEO Office on the recruitment process and advise on best practice.
· Building and maintaining positive relationships with a range of suitable external recruitment agencies.
· Providing expert advice and hands on support int the design and delivery of programs and practices that build a high-performing, future ready and value-led team.
· Actively contribute to planning and continuous improvement, and sharing knowledge and feedback as a member of the team
To be successful in this role, you will have 7+ years' experience in managing and supporting recruitment, strategies, and employee development for specialized professional roles, ideally within insurance or financial services company.
You have tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field (desired) and strong communication skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
What's on offer?
· Government Agency
· Fantastic work-life balance
· Opportunities for Training & Development