Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Credit & Returns Specialist
Position Title: Credits & Returns Specialist
Midas Chain, known as the premier jewelry manufacturer in the U.S. and worldwide, sells exclusively to the jewelry trade. Midas began as a family business 40 years ago, with expert craftsmanship marked as the company’s keystone. Our jewelry quality is paired with our commitment to creating genuine client relationships uniquely tailored to each jeweler. We proudly work in collaboration with mom-and-pop shops, national retailers, and everyone in between. We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, FSA/HSA, 401K Profit Sharing, Holidays, PTO and Paid Sick Time.
The Returns Processor is responsible for processing returns and credits for all sales channels. The candidate will identify, investigate, process and complete customer returns and merchandise transfers, while utilizing the Department SOP's.
- Accurately processes returns and credits through SAP system ensuring expected turn times are met.
- Prepares inventory to be returned to stock.
- Disposition of merchandise (including identification of non-genuine Midas product), process credits, exchanges through SAP systems.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to internal / external customer requests in a timely and accurate matter.
- Communicates daily with various departments in order to complete returns which require situational investigations.
- Monitors and responds to all returns emails and provides appropriate communications to inquiries from internal departments throughout the organization.
- Prepares and works with distribution counterparts to ensure items are returned to stock in an accurate manner. Identify, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies. Perform duties in the safest, most efficient manner at all times following all safe work procedures for your position
- Collaborates with Sales Executives and Customer Service teams for Wholesale, Majors and Independent Sales.
- Updates and closes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) cases.
- Ensures proper security of confidential customer information is maintained
- Collaborate with department leadership and team execute workload plan, adjusting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, or equivalent field and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Warehouse Management System/Order Management & SAP is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced in Excel
- Solid basic math skills
- Strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and ability to work in a fast- paced environment are essential
- Detail- oriented, well- organized and good judgement required