Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We are seeking to appoint an Upper School English Teacher who can also teach other subjects in Year 7 – 10. The ability to teach Religious Education would be an advantage.
This is a full-time temporary position for the remainder of 2022 with the possibility of ongoing in 2023.
The College is seeking suitable applicants with the ability to teach a range of subjects across all years. The ability to teach Religious Education would be an advantage.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
• The ability to identify the diverse needs and learning styles of students.
• That they can work collaboratively with the teaching and learning team, parents, and students to plan, prepare and deliver quality, effective teaching and learning programs.
• Knowledge of project-based learning.
• The ability to collaboratively design, implement, modify, and evaluate individual learning plans.
• A commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
• An understanding of the learning and cultural needs of Aboriginal students.
All applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of a Catholic school in the tradition of Edmund Rice.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer. Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment.