Service Desk Engineer
This company is an international asset management group with offices around the globe. Recent growth has allowed the business to further develop the IT team within the company and are now undergoing a complete IT transformation. The role is ideal for those with a minimum of 3 years working in IT and are looking to accelerate their learning by working in a professional, fast paced, cloud environment. There are multiple opportunities for this person to grow within the business in the following years.
ESSENCE OF THE ROLE
- This is an interactive role which will require a Level 2 service desk support for 120 users in the Sydney and Melbourne office.
- The role will involve working alongside a national IT team to resolve issues.
- Broad role touching everything Support related: i.e. desktop systems, applications, network connectivity, telecommunications, AV, mobility etc.
- To be apart of on-going planning and rollouts of projects
ARE YOU SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE?
The following is required:
- Proven Desktop Support experience across desktop systems, applications, hardware, telecommunications, and AV/VC etc
- Exposure to Windows environment, Azure and Office365
- A positive attitude & the ability to be flexible are key as you will be providing various level s of support.
- Very good customer service skills
- Professionally presentation