Talent Acquisition Specialist - Retail
At Decjuba we believe our Talent Team are key to helping drive our employee experience. They support each of Decjuba’s business units in recruiting for our AMAZING teams, including identifying the key capabilities required to drive business success. People are a key part of our strategy.
We are on the hunt for an AMAZING all-rounder Retail TA Specialist to join our #DREAMTEAM and lead, guide and support our Retail Operations team with all thing’s talent! Your expertise is in building candidate relationships, and you have a track record of sourcing and engaging directly with external talent. Your strength is in developing strong stakeholder relationships, problem solving and utilising data to share insights, while keeping up to date with market intelligence.
Our Retail TA Specialist will be responsible for the strategic and operational planning and execution of all recruitment activity within Decjuba. You will support our retail leaders to attract, select and hire the best talent to meet the current and future workforce needs. You will collaborate closely across a large Talent community to continuously improve our service offering and execution in all of these areas.
Reporting into the PX Business Partner for Retail, you will be involved in the following (and more!):
· Promote and build a high-performance culture through the attraction, assessment and selection of the highest calibre candidates available
· Build a solid understanding of designated retail operations and ensure recruitment is aligned to the requirements and strategy
· Identify and implement bespoke and relevant sourcing strategies to deliver service requirements and meet stakeholder expectations
· Anticipate stakeholder needs, providing a level of service that is both proactive and consultative
· Build, manage and maintain talent pools from both the passive and active job seeker market.
· Actively coach and up-skill hiring managers in best practice talent acquisition, assessment, and selection techniques.
· Collaborate with the wider PX team to support key projects and initiatives aligned to the Decjuba Strategy
· Identify and execute ideas for continuous improvement and innovation throughout the recruitment life cycle.
You will have proven experience executing strategic sourcing methods including pipeline development and market mapping, along with your ability to develop, drive and implement Talent Acquisition processes and programs while delivering results and supporting overall business growth.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
· Proven Talent/Recruitment experience – retail industry advantageous
· Great communication skills – a passion for supporting and collaborating with others
· Demonstrated excellent time management, planning, and organisational skills
· High levels of attention to detail and a thorough approach
· Proactive, innovative, and dedicated to sourcing the best talent in the market
· A capacity to manage volume recruitment
· Experience with LiveHire and HROnboard desirable
· HR or related Business Degree desirable
At Decjuba, our people come first. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure our team feel as AMAZING as our customers do which is why our perks include:
· We are located in an easy to travel to location – 5 min walk from Richmond and East Richmond train stations.
· We value flexibility and offer a flexible work model for all team members
· Communal kitchen providing, fruit and of course – coffee!
· Access to Wellbeing initiatives, including EAP
· A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
· Generous staff discounts