Business Support Officer - Part Time
The Business Support Officer is responsible for:
The timely, accurate and efficient organisation of the administration and financial requirements of the Sydney Project Management Team
• Managing the financial aspects of the office including but not limited to invoicing clients, coordinating information for payroll and review and coding of purchase invoices.
• Providing administration support to the office / specific team and ensuring all project correspondence and administrative duties are completed when required.
• Reception coverage / duties when required
This is a varied role including:
· Providing efficient, organised coordination and support to the Sydney Project Management Team
· Ensuring efficient, timely, high quality and accurate professional documents including reports, minutes, correspondence and presentations
· Ensuring project and corporate paper-based and electronic records are kept up to date and filed as appropriate for this role
· Providing administrative support to the Sydney PM Team and General Managers, ensuring quality and accuracy, whilst ensuring deadlines are met
· Arranging travel and accommodation for employees as required
· Handling incoming calls and correspondence and actioning or responding independently when possible as appropriate for the position
· Undertaking general business support and administrative tasks including typing, formatting and proofreading of documents, minute taking, filing and archiving, using approved systems and templates
· Supporting employees to facilitate the timely preparation, approval and issuing of invoices, reports, claims and other submissions
· Coordinating and assisting with the preparation of fee proposals, tenders and similar submissions
· Supporting in the preparation of project and business unit financial reporting
· Undertaking ad-hoc research and other supporting tasks as directed
· Ensuring office equipment, PPE, stationery, supplies and appropriate refreshments are maintained and available, including dealing with suppliers, cleaners and other contractors as required
· New staff inductions
· Updating general CVs into RPS format
· Other duties as directed
· 2-3 years’ experience in administration or business support within a corporate environment
· Intermediate to Advanced skills using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
· Completion of a Certificate III in Business Administration (desirable).
· Demonstrated ability to produce quality and accurate work
· Ability to work at a fast pace, juggle lots of activities simultaneously whilst keeping a cool head.
· Demonstrate high levels of initiative and be able to work autonomously with little direction.
This is a part-time role working 3 days per week which must include Thursday & Friday plus another day of your choice will work for us. We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & well-being:
Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
State of the art, modern and contemporary CBD office
Paid Parental and Partner Leave
Well-being benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
Professional and technical development opportunities
If you are seeking a friendly and professional organisation where workplace culture is highly valued, and where you can be mentored and further grow and develop under the guidance and support of industry experts, please include a brief CV and cover letter addressing the criteria above, and apply today!
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.