Administrative Assistant - Depot
Client based in the Eastern Suburbs of Johannesburg seeks the services of Depot - Administrative Assistant reporting to Assistant Depot Manager, Depot Manager to assist the Depot in all operational aspects of the depot rental function.
To assist in the management of day to day operations of the rental and contract fleet.
To ensure all rental documentation is correctly completed.
To ensure all vehicle damage is progressed as per company procedures.
To liaise with credit control and investigate and respond to customer invoice queries.
To complete general administration tasks – eg updating customer insurances, vehicle. mileages, tachograph analysis and various fleet reports.
Maintain and reconcile daily, weekly and monthly fleet reports on the Kerridge system.
To deputize for the Assistant Manager in his/her absence.
To assist in the achievement of depot revenue targets in line with company budget.
To actively promote depot growth by participating in sales initiatives, capitalizing on sales opportunities and delivering excellent customer service.
To assist in managing driver resource on a daily basis including all legal requirements.
To assist in minimizing the off-road time for all vehicles and compliance to O License regulations.
Key Technical Skills
* Operating knowledge of Kerridge System
Core Areas of Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Effective verbal and written skills, coupled with strong decision making and problem solving skills.
* Commercial awareness.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Drivers Licence.
* Planning and administrating, communicating and influencing, accountability for results.
* Knowledge of Transportation and Logistics industry.
* Strong PC literacy.
* Understanding of vehicle maintenance