Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Titan are currently working with a manufacturer based in Dunfermline who are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to join their on a permanentbasis.
You will be primarily responsible for ensuringmaximum value for money and manage supplier performance within allcommodities and Cap Ex projects.
- Engaging with internal customers to understand changing needs and demands of each commodity. Review and amend current status of all commodity contracts to ensure fit for purpose
- Analysing the market for the commodity to understand raw material availability and supply chains, technology advances and market trends and advise management how these can be utilized to best effect in the strategy
- Drive the performance of a small team in ensuring customer satisfaction and savings performance
- Investigating fully alternative options/ sources of supply taking into account logistical complexities of alternative supplies to ensure continuity of supply
- Running tenders to ensure we achieve the most competitive contract available
- Accurately analysing and presenting tender responses, ensuring all responses are measured in full against contract lifecycle. Make recommendations to Management ensuring that subsequent risks are identified
- Prepare contracts drafts with legal, negotiate contract terms with preferred vendors ensuring resulting agreements are best value for the business and stakeholders risks are minimised
- Develop a suite of Key Performance Indicators and Management Information to maintain supplier performance
The company offers a great working environment with a competitive salary of £44k per annum with fantastic bonus and benefits.
To apply, please send us your most up to date CV, detailing your relevant experience and we will call you back to discuss the position in more detail.