Demand Planner | £24000 - £28500 | Leeds | Hybrid
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global Fast Moving Consumer Goods manufacturer in Leeds.
- To provide customer demand information and analysis to help improve the forecast. To review the factors affecting short, medium and long term forecast accuracy.
- Chair Monthly Forecast Review Meetings.
- Provide updates to Customer Demand Manager.
- To pro-actively manage daily order availability.
- To analyse any variances between actual order volumes and forecast volumes in line with known availability concerns.
- To pro-actively discuss availability issues with the customer to achieve a joint solution.
- Build and develop Strong Trusted Customer relationships.
- To build pro-active, collaborative relationships with several internal departments to ensure cross functional awareness of all factors affecting availability and demand.
- To provide detailed Customer KPI Reporting, Analysis and Evaluation.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 1 years experience in demand planning of forecast analysis.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Excel competence to include VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
What you'll get in return
- £24000 - £28500 salary
- Hybrid working (2 days office 3 at home)
- 37.5 hour working week
- Flexible start/finish/lunches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.