Regional Business Manager - Wound Care / Compression - Scotland, North East and Northern Ireland
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare company with ambitious growth plans for the next few years. As a result of an internal promotion, they are now seeking a talented Regional Business Manager who will lead, manage and develop the performance of a team of talented and enthusiastic Wound Care account managers & clinical advisors across Scotland, North East and Northern Ireland.
The company are looking for a high calibre sales manager who understands proactive leading by example leadership. You will lead, coach and develop a talented and motivated team group of people as well as having some high level customer facing interaction when necessary.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Direction of team through analysis of regional performance and market opportunities
- Preparation of long term and tactical plans; setting regional and territory targets
- Establishing strong working relationships with key NHS stakeholders to increase market access and influence prescribing policies & protocols
- Working with the Market Access team and other key stakeholder groups
- Development of individual KAM performance through coaching, training and knowledge building activities set out in Personal Development Plans
- Inspire and motivate the team, acting as a role model and adding significant value to the wider business
- People management experience from within the medical devices, healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry with exceptional leadership skills
- Knowledge of customer base (desirable), therapeutic areas (desirable), and the marketplace (desirable)
- Proven track record of sales achievement in both front line and management positions
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of market access activities
- Proven track record of positively developing team performance (results and culture)
In return the client will reward you very generously and for those that achieve will provide an excellent career opportunity.
Please contact CHASE for more information
Reference number: 32493